MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have we had a PoL thread and I've just missed it? Just wondering who's going on here? Be nice to put some more names to faces.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Bit late in the day I know but if anyone is travelling down the M42 from Leics/Notts/Derbys or anywhere further north for that matter, and fancies meeting up somewhere along the way for a pre convoy, erm... well convoy, let me know and we can arrange a meet up time and place.

I think Donington Services at J24 or M1 would be best say between 9:30 and 9:45 with a view to getting underway at 10. Should easily make Hopwood for 11 that way.

Cheers

Phil

·
In the Garage
MG TF
32,995 Posts
I was thinking about coming along but it depends if I can get my brakes sorted, it looks like a warranty job.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Fingers crossed Chris. Let me know if you want to head down together. I'm thinking of taking a detour off to meet up with Sharky and head along some more interesting roads for the last bit of the journey.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Chris, (and anyone else for that matter) I'm gonna head straight to Queen & Castle, Castle Green, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 1ND to meet Keith & Steve from HoE region. We'll be there until 10:15 so if you want to join us please feel free.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
It was a brilliant turnout.....broke my heart that I had to drive Debs ZR....thanks mgfslater for putting a pic of her car in there....what did please us both is how many nice comments she got from everyone there.....great to part of such a massive convoy too!!....roll on silverstone and mgfest....woohoo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts