MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you james on the island as you turned right towards junction 10 of the M6 this afternoon at about 6:10pm. Not sure f you saw me but i was behind you waiting at the island t turn left frantically flashing my lights to get your attention!
You had just come from Bilston kind of way, i was looking for your hchdc sticker and sawe something, but couldn't quite make it out! :)

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
At 6:10pm I was eating my tea in Minehead with the car sat on the driveway, so no wonder you couldn't spot my HCHDC sticker :)

Back of my car currently looks like this (but cleaner)

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
That would of been my thought, if it looked similar to the picture above, regards to cleanliness, it'd be Deano's! :lol:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for mistaking you for James Deano!! lol

I heard you tear-arsing down the dual carriageway, but by the time the lights changed i could not catch you up!

I normaly give it some down there too, it's a nice stretch of road there! I didn't think you had spotted me, although, you i thought you may have drove off becasue some crazy bolke in a TF was flashing his lights like mad at ya! lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One day! I'm that way every night, but i was a little early tonight! You exhaust has made me want to fit my Janspeed back on! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts