·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at an exhaust system and induction kit for my ZS 180

Here are the best prices i have found so far:

Janspeed cat back system: £308.99 delivered
BMC CDA Induction Kit: £184.95 delivered

Has anyone seen any better prices than this?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Not only is there a difference in length between the saloon and hatch, the MKII is also different to the MKI in that the rear valance is deeper. The seller should know what they are selling as it should be coded to suit.

If you go the Jansped route, Matt there will know which one you should have. That is where I bought mine, fitted like a glove.

I think the BMC CDA can be bought cheaper, I'll need to have a root around for where I got mine and how much it was, think it was around the £160 mark.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I have a Piper stainless catback on mine, and mine was £303 inclusive of VAT and delivery.

From these guys: http://www.performancecentre.co.uk
you have to search for MG and specify model and click on the search exhausts. I just checked their site, and they also sell Janspeed systems for the ZS180.

I also have (as you can see from my sig.) the Maxogen kit, but that was a bit more expensive from PTP.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right i have ordered the BMC induction kit and the Janspeed cat back system from www.potn.co.uk

£468 for both which worked out cheaper than anywhere else. They check the car details you give them to the products you order to check they are correct.

anyone got the janspeed system?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I have found the place where I bought my BMC CDA kit, but it looks like I am too late. It was here if you want to look!

I have the dual exit system on my ZS from Janspeed.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah too late i have already ordered.

i thought about the dual exit but it was gonna be a lot more expensive so i decided against it. Also would need to get another heat shield for the bumper

is the BMC easy to fit?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
yeah too late i have already ordered.

i thought about the dual exit but it was gonna be a lot more expensive so i decided against it. Also would need to get another heat shield for the bumper

is the BMC easy to fit?
I bought the heat shield before I decided on the dual exit incase I had problems locating one.

The BMC was a bit tricky at first as I did not have a new silicon hose, I reused the current inlet pipe and made up the rest using Marley products! ;)

I will be changing the pipe when I get around to it, I don't have the money to spend on it, so I appreciate what I have for now.................bloody kids! They bleed you dry!

·
Registered
5,662 Posts

I am having a left hand bumper trim made ( for the last 6 months lol ) and today I had it in my hands to see how it fitted to the bumper. Fitted really well so now its back with the maker to finalise the metal finish. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts