MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning our latest model MG3 is displaying an error message about which there seems to be nothing in the handbook. It displays Err 1 immediately to the right of Gear Indicator at the bottom of the speedo. Has anybody a clue what this means, and what should be done?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This morning our latest model MG3 is displaying an error message about which there seems to be nothing in the handbook. It displays Err 1 immediately to the right of Gear Indicator at the bottom of the speedo. Has anybody a clue what this means, and what should be done?
Mine doing the same. Did you find out what was causing it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought mine yesterday and it does display this message. It’s apparently a software update that’s needing done. I should hear back about it tomorrow. I’ll update if it fixes it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought mine yesterday and it does display this message. It’s apparently a software update that’s needing done. I should hear back about it tomorrow. I’ll update if it fixes it.
Forgot to update this. The software update didn’t work and it needed a new console.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the err1, rang dealership, my car is 19 reg, was told a product recall was issued, getting new bcm next week, weight off my shoulders

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s a bcm body control module issues the bcm is displaying an invalid vin so the car’s system can’t communicate with it it’s a warranty job look on you tube it is all there

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell me if it is safe to drive my MG3 with err1 message.? Dealership won't even look at the car till 16th December. Thanks in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts