After much stress and worry, plus a new cat and threat of a new Lambda sensor, Morticia finally played ball and passed her MOT today.
I have had to:
Replace wheel bearings (hubs done instead)
Replace steering rack gaiter
2 new tyres
new track rod end
and a new cat.
when I put her in a couple of weeks ago, her CO was around 3.5, and her Lambda around the 900 mark. This was after having the new cat fitted. Yes I did give it an Italian tune up before taking it in for testing, I have been following the threads on here!
I purchased some Cataclean from the mighty fleabay and cleaned the air filter, and hey presto.
CO now at 0.18 and Lambda of 1054.
MOT tester said I looked like I needed Valium I was getting so stressed!!