1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

Anybody insured with Elephant?

If so, do they cover mods?

From the online quotes they seem quite good, but obbiously cant state mods online...

Question really aimed at anyone under 21 as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
I'm with elephant for both my cars, Renault 19 16 valve, totally standard was £304 fully comp with protected no claims, and to change to a Turbo COupe 220 with allsorts of goodies came out at £520.

Havent had any claims through them so dont know how good they are on that front though, but prices seem very good, i'd been with Privelage for four years and even they wanted £480 for the renault

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MG Deano said:
yes u can. u just tick which mod u want included in the long list they have on the website.
Yeh they do but from my experience it ends up saying...unable to quote...please ring...

Id be filling it in all day!

Just realised...thanks to yet another fcuk up by Endsleigh, my insurance finished last night, and they still havent got me a renewal price....STILL!

So means ive gotta pester them, because i know they will give a good price, then get a competant company to better their price:)

Might ring elephant then, sounds like they might not be toooooo bad.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
STEVEN_NORFIELD said:
i'd been with Privelage for four years and even they wanted £480 for the renault
Don't privelage return your first years premium if you stay clean for 5 years!
Could have worked out cheaper in the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts