MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Does any one know where I can get a downloadable version of a Electrical Library - MGTF 2002 to 2005 I can get the one for the MG F but cant find the TF one.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Not completely sure what you are looking for?

·
Registered
mg_tf
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ian
I have copies of the TF schematics but would also like the electrical data similar to the Fs (see sample in Attachments)
EL.PNG
EL.PNG El2.PNG

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Oh I see. I would think that one of our valued members, Roverlike, might be able to help here.

He is a bit of an electrical expert and may well have had something to do with the information that you have for your F.

Reactions: martin Leaver

·
Registered
'06 MG ZR +120 (HQM) '04 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,434 Posts
The screenshot in your earlier post is of a page from the genuine MG Rover 'RAVE' manual. The RAVE CD relevant to the TF is available to buy from any XPart agent for around £10 to £12. Both Rimmer Bros and Brown & Gammons have them available to order online.

RAVE is the genuine official MG Rover workshop manual, and as such is copyright material - I don't know of any download of the TF RAVE, but any 'free' download of it that you find online will be an illegally pirated copy.

·
Registered
rover_600
172 Posts
Hi all
Does any one know where I can get a downloadable version of a Electrical Library - MGTF 2002 to 2005 I can get the one for the MG F but cant find the TF one.
Martin I have to beg forgiveness about 5 years ago. I threw out every page of the Factory data disk. I had 3 dozen ring binders with every page from the data discs for the 600 the 75 the ZT the T and TF. but due to the wife threatening downsizing I cleared out the front of the house attic and most just leaving the Middle and the old camping stuff. I am so sorry I am reasonably sure the T and the TFs wiring diagrams were together with the differences of the TF being a subsection.
I have to say that in my defense I did advertise the folders on ebay and the 600 and the ZT were collected from the house by different people sadly after three months of advertising the rest went to the tip a waste of good information and polly pockets as every page was in a polly pocket. There have been several CD data discs copied / produced over the years one of them will have the data you need. Give DGMRS and chat with Scott, also check with Rimmer Brothers. their classic man might be able to help despite the car being so new. he has a good working knowledge of most Cars and Manuals be they printed or on disc or fiche.
Best of luck Alan

·
Registered
mg_tf
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alan I know the feeling, they day after you throw something away is the day you need it. That's why my garage is full of bits and pieces (rubbish according to the wife).
I think I may get what I want courtesy of the T-bar forum.
Cheers Martin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts