MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doese any one no if Eibach do lowering springs for the mg ZR) not the 25! If they do has any one got these on there car?

·
Registered
rover_25
1,835 Posts
Yes and no. The Xpower ones as used on the ZR are the same ones for the 25 so they will only lower the ZR by 20mm at most. But they are branded for the ZR specifically, it's just that there's no difference between them.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Avo and Pi defo do ZR specific springs, and out of the 2 I would recommend the Avo ones above the PI ones.

Plenty of people have fitted the Avos with no reported problems with them, in fact most people seem to rave about them.

Steve

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Aren't X power ones just Avo's or someone else's rebranded anyway?

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Thats what I heard.
I think I'll go for AVO's later this year, instead of the ROC things I have at the moment, they are poo!!

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
ZR Stevo said:
The x power ones are Eibach. You just get to keep your warrenty.

Steve
Only for the first year of the cars life, then the dealer backed warranty kicks in and it's up to them whether they want to cover them or not.

·
Registered
38 Posts
heres a question for you clever lot.
I want to lower my BRM ( i also want a lot of other things but we havnt got all day )
anyway as standard its lowered already 20mm i believe over the standard 200.
so am i looking at getting lowered springs for the 200 that are a 30-50mm drop so that ill get a 10-30mm drop ... or is that just too easy ??

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts