MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A special day out here peeps and a good cause too :)

Come and join the line up and cross both these bridges in style,we should turn a few heads,info can be found below , print out application form and send off with your fee and donation asap, thanks, Dave

Be a part of MGF/TF History crossing these Bridges

Don't think about it too long closing date for applications is 20th July

Click on Bridges for Application form,print out and send off to Tim Morris ASAP

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yeah, sounds like a good one. Have you got a route map for the run? I live near Avonmouth bridge and may join on the bristol side (i.e. avonmouth/clifton)?

Lee

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice one James,nearing the 30 mark now so should be quite an impressive site and amount crossing over on the day,Dave

A

·
0 Posts
Dave, my application is filled in, SAE done, cheque is written out...all I need are two stamps!!!! Will be posting it off tomorrow!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Aye Aye Skipper, I'm up for this one, just got to convince 'me Julie' that she's coming too (wont get away with going on my own as going to watch Soton play Partinik, Parthinyc, Parthinyk, that good Greek side in a pre-season friendly on 29th)

Nige

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
I don't know why I've only just seen this thread.. and then only thanks to CJ & Curgy pointing me towards it :confused:

I'd have REALLY liked to have taken part in this. Unfortunately it'd be a huuuuge drive for me to get there & back, and then the run itself. I just can't manage that much driving all in one go, these days :(

A

·
0 Posts
Tell her its for 'charidee mate' and offer to provide her with a sumptuous gourmet picnic to eat at Dyrham Park...lovely place....and, above all, tell her you NEED her to come as it will make your day far more enjoyable... :)

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
I believe Andie mentioned this event to me about 4 times during Silverstone, starting shortly after I arrived at her house. All I can say is she's a VERY good rep for the FReg ;)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I would have been up for this, but we are due a grandson on 31 July and I am advised by SWMBO that a quick dash to London will be required on or about that date to view the new little wriggly person, so driving around Wales for fun just ain't on!! I have pointed out that a 2 day old baby looks very like a 1 day old baby and perhaps a day would not matter, but you know what women are like with new-borns!

Nigel

1 - 20 of 116 Posts