MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Ebay or ..

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the tart, I think, well Im on about a 10 minute cycle, sell, dont, sell, dont anyway

Whats better do you think

Sell it as it is now on fleabay or to someone

or break off all the stuff bibs, skirts, seats, steering wheel, spoiler, dvd etc etc etc and sell those then sell the car as a standard 25 ??

cast your votes! :cool: :scary:

I personally want to break it up as I think ill end with more than selling it as it is

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
You can always put it on Ebay like it is with a very high reserve first. If nobody bids, break it. You'll probably get more when you sell it in pieces (so that would be the non existing "break it up and Ebay it" option in your poll :D ).

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
You'd make the most money selling it as a standard 25 and selling the skirts etc seperately. Ironically, your car as it stands will be worth less than the standard car its based on cus people tend not to want cars that have been fudged about. But then it is a load of hassle to take everything off.

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yearh, well not to bad, the bibs might be though as they are glued on. we shall see!! I know I can get a good price for the seats and wheel etc etc

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
part of me doesnt want to sell her, she has done me proud and I have had ALOT of fun driving her, its a tough decision

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
sorry to say brad but, break her, you'll struggle to sell her as is and if you do you'll get nowhere near as much as you wouold selling the parts seperate.

if i was you i'd list the mods and put a price next to em and see if it's worth it :bgrin2:

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Break it and sell the parts seperately....I worked out that if I'd have broken down my Vi and put it back to standard I'd have made about 2k more than what I got for selling it in one piece....mind you, there was a lot to take off it and I couldn't be arsed if I'm honest!! I just wanted it to live on!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,002 Posts
Gra said:
Break it and sell the parts seperately....I worked out that if I'd have broken down my Vi and put it back to standard I'd have made about 2k more than what I got for selling it in one piece....mind you, there was a lot to take off it and I couldn't be arsed if I'm honest!! I just wanted it to live on!! :lol:
you also had the problem of the bumpers being bonded to the car and never comeing off which must have stoped the standeredisation well and truly

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes its mint, probably talking Jan now though after speaking to him, as I wantto get xmas out the way!

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yearh I phoned him, basically he is in no real rush to sell it, which gives me time to sort out my car etc etc, probably happen in january now!!!

·
Registered
rover_600
1,563 Posts
cool mate no probs just think u can drive through alster now dumping in the street with out gettin a rollerkin of some old bat :rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts