MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how may of you guys wear gloves in the winter ? There have been a few cold mornings lately and the ali (?) gear knob on my new F has been absolutely freezing !
When the sun was out a couple of weeks ago it also got really hot !

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I sometimes wear gloves when it is hot. My hand sweat sometimes and gloves make driving a bit safer. I have cycle gloves. The 'real' leather driving gloves are way too expensive here.

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
only wear gloves in winter when its really cold. apart from that my hands are always warm, i haev a very good internal body temperature, i can easily wear t-shirts when out and about and others are shuddering in coats.
So you're fat then? :dddc:

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
You can always put a sock over your knob, to prevent direct hand-to-knob contact :err: :D

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Well I was going to do a lame gag about only wearing gloves if i was training to be a proctologist, but I don't think I'll bother after that ...
It's good, solid, practical advice! :lol:

I happen to know that Stiff had a sock over his knob, all winter, for that very reason! :p

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,921 Posts
Driving gloves all the way!! i have a nice pair of black ones that button on the top of the wrist and basically only cover my fingers and palm of my hand!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts