MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes ladies and gents, that old chestnut again.

I see on the Xpart accessories list that the drivers side cup holders are still available. I trust this to be the case anyway with them still being listed. The question is what is involved in fitting them?

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
The blanking plate and unit simply pulls out. You then can push the new cup holder in. Note that if you want to remove the holder again you will need to release the plastic clip on the inside face otherwise it will break. Check the clip location on the side of the holder before you fit it so you understand what is required for removal.

hth

Mike :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
How much are they and what's the part number?

Also do you have to order one with the right colour front or do you reuse the blanking plate cover?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Part number is FJI100140ANV for RHS and FJI100150ANV for LHS.

The XPart accessory sheet I have is dated May05 so prices may be out of date. Price is £24.37 ex VAT, £28.63 incl VAT.

There is no information on cover colour, so I suspect you would have to substitute your blanking cover if its not the right colour.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have looked on the Rimmer Brothers website and they are still listed on the Rover 75 accessories section. I have contacted them and they haven't got any.

Likely to be back order.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I recently ordered a black ash drivers side cup holder from my local (ex MGR)dealer which arrived in a few days, under £30 if I recall. The blanking plate is disguarded the cup holders have different part numbers for light oak etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts