MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
claire and shuey have been quiet of late, thought i'd remind everyone :D
I've been going to these for the past couple of years, always a good turnout of cars from MGR TVR Lotus Caterham etc. Costs nothing to get in and around £45 to get on. www.dreadnought-tvr.co.uk for more info

For 2005, Dreadnought have again organised tracknights at Knockhill Racing Circuit in Fife. The dates are as follows :

Friday 15th April
Tuesday 3rd May
Thursday 2nd June
Tuesday 21st June
Friday 15th July
Thursday 11th August
Thursday 1st September

Track time is 6pm - 8pm.

I'm just down the road so i'll probably pop up

Col

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
157 Posts
Hello!!!!! Paul here (shuey). I've had to log on in claire's name because the site won't let me log on in mine , hence not posting for ages! Col, Petes metro should be up at the tracknight, I'm making the seat runners for it tonight. I'll be taking the old boys ZT400 out so there will be at least 1 MG on track :( Claire's mustang is on its way over now so should be here in 2 weeks. :s2h:

Hope to see you up at Knockhill.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I should be up there with the wife and kids. I think my cousin (who is a forum member but yet to post) will be coming down from Dundee in his ZR.

Paul... picking up the wifes BRM tomorrow night :) ... but she won't let us go on track with it until you have checked it over :(

So... it's likely gonna be the next tracknight before we get on :eyes:

Andy.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
157 Posts
(paul here) glad to hear you got the brm!!! if it was mine, i would book it in for a small service. oil and filter, check all levels, check all lights and controls, check exhaust, drivshaft gaitors, suspension, fuel and brake pipes, front and rear brakes, tyre wear and pressue, water pipes (will pressure test coolant system AND cap) and connect up Testbook to check the ECU.

FAO gorriewoman!!!!!

Nice wheels!!!!!!! :=p:

see you on friday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts