MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new car..

Ordered Yesterday and it looks like 6 - 8 weeks delivery so F&M is still good :)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
can only say one thing.

PIMPIN'!!!! bloody hell G, how much did that set you back?

Some motor mate, whats the stats?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a DIESEL ... * shudders *

Anyway spec is as :

Chrysler 300C 3.0 V6 CRD Auto

218 BHP 550 NM torque 0 - 62 7.6 seconds

Leather trim, electric heated front seats with driver memory, the usual safety spec including ESP... Power folding mirrors, Boston Acoustics 280w Stereo, park assits... and enough leg and head room for tall people ( main reason for changing )...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ANDYJ_ZR said:
Lovely car mate, big and powerful.

thatl shift a few people on the motorways.

Thanks.. i was expecting to be laughed off the boards..

I wanted the 6.1 V8 SRT HEMI model... but my senses regained control and i opted for the 40mpg diesel that shifts as opposed to the 12mpg Petrol that can take on a 911 and win :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Big GT said:
Thanks.. i was expecting to be laughed off the boards..

I wanted the 6.1 V8 SRT HEMI model... but my senses regained control and i opted for the 40mpg diesel that shifts as opposed to the 12mpg Petrol that can take on a 911 and win :D
HEMI......mmmmmmmm.

Would love a Yank muscle car to replace the ZR when the time comes.

Sweet mate, let me know when it arrives and il let FandM know ASAP.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do..

I am hoping i will still be welcome to join you guy's at the falkirk Cruise when it arrives :D ...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Looks fantastic. Saw a 300C around Manchester the other day with some monster alloys on. Could have been 21" :eek: Looked very Thunderbirds

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The 300C SRT-8 Model comes with 20 inch alloys as standard and as i said above a 6.1 V8 :drool: .....

·
Registered
674 Posts
nice car!

we had one as our hire car in california two years ago, we had the creamy/white coloured one! its like a mafia car me thinks with its wee, high up windows.

my dad didint think it was very shifty when driving it....

some car tho!

xx

·
Registered
274 Posts
i can understand why you're selling now, lovely car, got a nice look about it. i think i can say for everybody that we would be happy to save you a space at falkirk with such a fine motor!

what colour are you getting?.....the black looks the mutts nuts!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Those things look magic there are a couple driving around where i work in Kilsyth thought it was a bentley or something when i first seen it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ZRwannabe said:
i can understand why you're selling now, lovely car, got a nice look about it. i think i can say for everybody that we would be happy to save you a space at falkirk with such a fine motor!

what colour are you getting?.....the black looks the mutts nuts!
Black.. the only colour to have ;)

Glad i will still be welcome at the Cruise :)

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
brilliant choice.
followed a v8 hemi one the other day spent the whole time with my window open just to listen to it!!!! sad i know.
:rocker: :jealous: :jealous: :jealous:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts