MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is fairly cheap to run ..... but none of it is standard now ... so bits are hard ..

.... it was built by Tony Pond Motorsport in 1992, (I have original drawings), as a stage rally car, get the impression that Rover wanted to get into the F2 category as was at the time and compete with Ford et al ... have correspondence in my file suggesting the Rover/Pond relationship was not a happy one and the idea got canned .... my car did the 1994 RAC driven by a Norwegian, (whose name escapes me) and failed to finish.

Since then it has been rebuilt by its previous owner, (to massive cost) and he did 2 rallies in it ....

.. I have done both forest and tarmac rallies and it is superb ....

... and it has still only done 3200 miles!!!

Last time out I crashed, so bought a white 220 gti of ebay and scrapped it for parts so now it has original front and rear end .. ..will post full spec below.
Hi man, can you send me lot of information about the car? I am building such car into F2 group according FIA homologation list A-5475, that´s group A7 (F2).
Can you help me??
Mirek

·
Registered
2006 MG ZR +120 (HQM) 2004 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,163 Posts
As A.Harding hasn't logged in to the forum since early December 2006 (ie. over 13 years ago), I think it very unlikely you will get a reply ;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts