MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am a metro owner and i have looked everywhere and i still can't find a body kit for my j reg metrodoes anyone know where i can get one thank you for your help
chris

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
Simple answer. There is no body kit for a Metro. You have to make your own bits. I do know of some bit that would fit from other cars with a bit of modding but the only kit is the GTI kit and Rover no longer sell the bits so you would have to find one at a scrappy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks wot kit would look nice on the metro will a fiesta kit look nice my freind said put a saxo kit on cos he did it to his

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Go faster stripes?? Scooby bonnet vent maybe? Twin DTM exhausts? Seen some good ones on sites made out of MDF and cardboard :D lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I saw one the other day on e-bay.. a metro turbo/gta kit i think. prob still on there under Part and accessories or parts by brand.

E

·
0 Posts
Some MGR dealers and former dealers still have Metro bodykit parts. Gledhills of Ossett did until they closed and then re-opened. Dunno what happened to the stock

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
Well they are very lucky. Most of the parts for the Metro/100 have been stopped. The only ones that are still going are dealer only parts and body kits and rear spoilers have bitten the dust as has most of the stuff for the Metro GTI. Today at work we had to take all the front suspension mods of a GTi and turn it into a normal Metro suspension as the damper bushes are no longer made and the front anti role bar has also been discontiuned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts