MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just coming to work down the M42 past the NEC turnoff and looking in the rear view mirror - there it was lights blazing - came past me like I was standing still and I was doing 80... - a Red MG ZT...I have to say it looked mighty fine!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I haven't seen it for a while now, but the City of London Police had at least one ZT-T fully specced and liveried running around. A former colleague who was a special constable in the CofL did tell me they were trialling different vehicles which iirc included the Vectra V6 estate, ZT-T, BMW 5 series tourer and possible others.

The Vectra was not well liked and the I think they found the engines a bit fragile. The ZT-T had Birmingham plates (not a surprise) and I think was on an 04 plate - I think silver was the base colour.

·
Registered
classic_rover
99 Posts
There was a ZT-T fully marked one for sale a few years ago on ebay. I was tempted but would have reqired lots of work to remove stikers and lights.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
EnEnGee said:
I haven't seen it for a while now, but the City of London Police had at least one ZT-T fully specced and liveried running around. A former colleague who was a special constable in the CofL did tell me they were trialling different vehicles which iirc included the Vectra V6 estate, ZT-T, BMW 5 series tourer and possible others.

The Vectra was not well liked and the I think they found the engines a bit fragile. The ZT-T had Birmingham plates (not a surprise) and I think was on an 04 plate - I think silver was the base colour.
The ZT-T was parked near Holborn Viaduct yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts