MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
I'm shocked! No really I am!!!! I can't see how anyone can justify spending that on a sticker... they wan't their heads looking at!

They wan't to try living on a student loan..then they might appreciate money a little more.

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
What I want to know, relevant to those badges and the silver Xpower MG ones. Is who made them for MG / S&R, as the stocks must of ran out long before now, as they've been on ebay for years now. So is the company just knocking more out and selling then? Licence to print money i'd say! :err:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fairs fair its a badge not a sticker, worth every penny :lol:

Saying that main dealers charge a fortune for the MG, CDTI, V6 etc badges £50 maybe less than what the stealer may have charged.

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
Think this explains everything:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-X-POWER-Si...100906807QQcategoryZ72211QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay seller said:
This car badge has been custom made to the highest quality and is sold exclusively on ebay by me, the material used is silver plated zinc alloy which is then painted with enamel paint and finished with epoxy resin on the surface. Each individually wrapped badge has a water resistant self adhesive backing for sticking to your car or any other FLAT surface!

This badge size is approx 6cm x 1cm
Effectively, they are having them designed and then selling them. So by the sound of it, they are all repro's anyway.... hardly worth the cash...even if they are a 'badge and not a 'sticker'!!!

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts

Saying that main dealers charge a fortune for the MG, CDTI, V6 etc badges £50 maybe less than what the stealer may have charged.
Worth every penny???? incidentally, you can get MG 'stickers' for £1.95 here: Granted, not the same quality, still few quid is better than £50
http://www.bikestickers.freeuk.com

Thats just one web page.. Loads more out there...

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
HOW bloody much?

If it don't make you go faster or stop quicker, whats the point???

Rik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts