MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I allways liked the Rover 75 design, so, as I told in my introduction, since less than a month, I'm a proud owner of a 2005 2.0 cdti unit.
Now I'm newcomer to the Rover world; I'm still looking, researching, and trying to learn whatever I can, wherever I find.

I came from a PSA car, and one very usefull tool is Diagbox; I've been looking for something like it for MG/Rover, and I haven't been able to find anything (well... I really did: I saw some posts in some foruns where people talked about to buy an original interface from a closed dealer partner...), but this is too expensive for me (the ammount is higher than the money I paid for the car) so, does anybody know if there is any chinese brand/model (that could be bought by ebay/aliexpress/...) that I could use?
In addition, I know my car assembles many bmw E46 parts... so, if I get a BMW icom NEXT, could it work?

Cheers to everybody!!!

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,772 Posts
i used to use Delphi cars or WOW both used to work with my 1999 and 2001 rovers with a chinesium vcm , i will say that you now have no chance to get a decent chinesium vcm as they changed the design and they mainly dont work or work badly with any car

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
TOAF for me as well. It's even working on my android phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts