MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Deano's member of the week

1K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Bill Brooks 
#1 ·
G
#16 ·
Lorna said:
I admit I stole it...sorry
I'm shock, Soon-to-be-Mrs Brindley......taking a gag and making it your own...thought it was just me that did that?!!!! LOL!

BTW, off topic...how are things now since the nasty stuff that happened to the F??? I hope you and Phil are feeling okay after your whiplash etc... x

#17 ·
Andie B said:
I'm shock, Soon-to-be-Mrs Brindley......taking a gag and making it your own...thought it was just me that did that?!!!! LOL!

BTW, off topic...how are things now since the nasty stuff that happened to the F??? I hope you and Phil are feeling okay after your whiplash etc... x
totally off topic.
wow what an avatar piccie you have there andie!!!

#22 ·
D.R. said:
No problem Dean, hope they fitted the TF vents.
they are going nowhere near teh tf vents.;) they wouldnt fit anyway as the tf vent is a different shape to the f vent

D.R. said:
Just to set the record straight peeps, the package was worthy of a Blue Peter badge - all that double sided sticky tape and good clean family fun.
excellent package. multiple tapes used, staples,cardboard. proper blue peter jobby :rocker:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.