MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do. Once its been painted and put in I'll post some more pics. Hoping to get it back in a few days! Cant wait now.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Looking good.

Hope you live in a low crime area though as that is going to be mighty tempting to a tea leaf.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I do have manly hands!!!!!! But gucci still looks good on them. :rofl:

The monitor is a removable one that clips out of the mould like a stereo fascia.

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
Looking Good!!!

I was going to say the same about a quick release, as it would be too tempting on the dash. I'm almost done mine but chose a smaller monitor to fit where the ashtray goes (200 coupe) and a little less conspicuous as fixed not release. It was either that or a pull down monitor above passenger visor.. The other half likes the mirror unfortunately :(

How much did you pay for yours?

Sean

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought mine from ebay. £50 total, something like £20 for the monitor and £30 on the postage. but thats still cheap. and its got a good pic too. The guy who did this for me has the same but he's got a 200 like you and the dash space in that is much bigger than the mgf, you could fit the one i've got mine quite snug in the space.
if you want i can give you the ebay member shop name if you wanna have a look at their monitors?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My new toy in its new home. Mighty sexy, even if i do say so myself!!!!! :ss:

Unfortunately as this pic was being taken, we were waiting for a tow trunk cos my car is deaded. :sad3: :( :sad2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tell me about it. I'm just glad its payday on friday!!!! I think i might have to look at a few mods and changes to the engine to make sure she's running smoothly before the next big mod. No point in having a sexy looking car if you cant drive it 100 yards road. Hopefully its nothing major, cos apparently injectors going and head gaskets that are about to go have the same symtoms. Oh well. Never mind! :'(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts