MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if you have a dash cam fitted, you don't have to run a power lead all the way down to the fuse box, instead remove the unit your rear view mirror fits to as there is power in there for lights and for the mirror dimming system?

Anyone got any idea's?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder if you have a dash cam fitted, you don't have to run a power lead all the way down to the fuse box, instead remove the unit your rear view mirror fits to as there is power in there for lights and for the mirror dimming system?

Anyone got any idea's?
I think I'll go down the MG dealers and ask them, I'll let you know what they come up with?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been to the dealers, and they recommended powering the dash camera from the fuse box, their not sure about feeding from the rear view camera section.

As for my problem with the door mirrors not opening when unlocking the car, there are now myself and two others with the same problem and that's only my dealer. It's the drivers door switch pack that's causing the problem, they are now waiting for 3 switch packs to arrive to be fitted.
So if your door mirrors don't open when unlocking the car, you now know the answer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts