Would you recommend our code service?

• No Chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
A Big Thank You MG Rover Codes

Hi, thought I would drop you a line to say THANK YOU for supplying my EKA code for my 1995 MGF following an immobiliser problem. My F had been off the road for over twelve months but after coming across your team on the website you had my code emailed to me within 3 minutes!!
Code was easy to programme in with the key and 'hey presto' it worked first time.
Thanks again, k8rew

·
Registered
rover_25
79 Posts
Many thanks for your quick and speedy service! Had immobiliser problems, which I later sorted myself to be fair. But you never know when you'll need the EKA code.

Brilliant service!

·
Formerly MGTurbo#261
2,308 Posts
Excellent service when I needed the code for the stereo in my LDV Maxus, prompt service and at a great price. Would not hesitate to use your service again when the need arises.

Thanks
Sean

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
I used this service a couple of years ago. It was flawfless. Very professional, quick and easy, customer satisfaction is top of their list. Judging by the comments above it seems that nothing has changed from when I used them. Would recommend to anybody.

Si:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
EKA Code

Ordered a EKA which didn't work.
Good availability on the back up service, (one call was on a Sunday evening) but the technical help/content given lacked any substance & sounded as if it was being read parrot fashion.
Got fed up in the end & went elsewhere to get the problem resolved.

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
5 Posts
After emailing twice and sending a PM to see if they could help with a non UK new car and not getting a reply at all, I decided to take the plunge anyway and try them. An EKA code duly arrived in my inbox and it worked, so all good in the end.
So on communication I give them 0%, but on the ability to actually supply the code I give them 100%

1 - 8 of 8 Posts