MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've spent all weekend spraying the wooden panels purple in my 214 bubble, and made custom graphics for the heater slider controls... lookin good imo! But now the dials look left out...

Does anyone have a scanned set of dial faces, or an image which I can use as a template to make some of my own?

Cheers peeps!

·
Registered
rover_25
581 Posts
ikga33 said:
So I've spent all weekend spraying the wooden panels purple in my 214 bubble, and made custom graphics for the heater slider controls... lookin good imo! But now the dials look left out...

Does anyone have a scanned set of dial faces, or an image which I can use as a template to make some of my own?

Cheers peeps!
You can get the cheap ones to just stick over the top from ebay and then paint over them or you could take your current ones out and paint them.

Also show some pics of your handiwork! I for one would like to see what you have done! :D

·
Registered
mg_zr
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tommihayes said:
You can get the cheap ones to just stick over the top from ebay and then paint over them or you could take your current ones out and paint them.

Also show some pics of your handiwork! I for one would like to see what you have done! :D
I thought about taking out my existing ones, scanning them and doing it that way...

I'll add a picture of what I've done later on today when I'm at home lol!

·
Registered
mg_zr
157 Posts
Did you get them done m8?

Also any chance you got full size 1:1 scans of your origional set as I am looking at making some custom ones but don't have access to a scanner :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.