MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just bought my first MG ZT-T+
Great car only one thing I have a problem with is that when I select cruise control nothing happens.
I am pressing the master button and then Im taking it up to 50 ish and then pressing the + button on the steering wheel and nothing is happening no warning light.
I have taken it back to the garage and the salesman got it going without any trouble,I felt well stupid what am I doing wrong.
Can anyone help

GAzz.

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
volusia said:
Hi all
Just bought my first MG ZT-T+
Great car only one thing I have a problem with is that when I select cruise control nothing happens.
I am pressing the master button and then Im taking it up to 50 ish and then pressing the + button on the steering wheel and nothing is happening no warning light.
I have taken it back to the garage and the salesman got it going without any trouble,I felt well stupid what am I doing wrong.
Can anyone help

GAzz.
I think you have to press the master button once its up to 50mph rather than before.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Press the Master button at any speed, the remote button at any speed over 25 mph, if no light then try lifting the brake &/or clutch pedal with your foot before pressing the remote button, if this is successful then you know it's the switch at top of pedal that needs adjustment.
Do a search for how.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys
Its the brake pedal thats at fault,lifted the brake pedal engaged and it all worked.
So what do I need to do adjust the switch is that correct.

Thanks
Gazz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts