MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay peeps

Were on our way to sorting out some Coupe Upper Rear Spoilers ;) ...... anyway.. this guys going to ship them over here from NZ, then there going to an address in the West Midlands... (B.Ham) im guessing..

Anyway its one of those group buy things.. and were missing only ONE from the list:

" They are copies of the Rover original but need to be tidied up slightly before painting and fitting. Simple job with some sandpaper. "

Fibre Glass One - Gel Coated

Abit Of Tidying Up Will Sort It

On The Car (dont worry about the marks its dust)

Hole will need to be drilled for the rear screen washer if required. This is strictly on a first come, first serve basis.
And before anyone asks, no I don't have any for a 3dr hatch and I have no idea if these will fit, with or without mods

So what will happen.......... You send this guy the cheque - from the WM (hes on rover tech you can contact him youself if you like Im putting this on here so we get the last person and we can get them over here :hyper: ) He transfers the money over to the guy in NZ, then the guy in NZ sends them to the guy in the West Mids, Then you can go collect from him, or pay him extra to post it off to you.

Price Will Be ONLY!!!!!!!!! £51.00p

(Hi i will pm the people who said they wanted a spoiler with my details so that they can send me the money, which will be £51 thats for the spoiler and for the charge i incur when i transer the money from my account to NZ account. All payment to be with me by the end of next week at the latest and that way we can get our spoiler sooner, those who don't then will have to sort it out themselves which will cost more. Which i think is fair on everyone.)

PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA PERSONAL CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDERS.

But looks like your going to have to send it ASAP via Speical 1pm delivery? Me myself.. im going down to *his local branch* and putting the money in direct.

Cheers guys get back to me ASAP! or i can give you his details.. sort it with him :)

REMEMBER - PM'ing me i can garentee you will get anything, who ever posts on R.T will no doubt get priority on this... But heres the thread. http://www.rovertech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28707&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got ya dude ;) ....... im just about to check how 'other things' are going now as it snows..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah... i dunno if your gonna make dead line or not.. this dudes reported that ian hasnt yet paid and nore has some other guy...

Ill pm him now... see what he says.. should be ok...

YOUR WITH HSBC TO SO YOU CAN DO LIKE I DID AND PAY HIM DIRECT ;)

PS. When you bringing my stuff ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts