MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has come to sell my Coupe Turbo.

The specs are as follows.

Charcoal Grey
94L
82,000 miles with MOT's back to 99 to back this up
Full grey leather interior in excellent condition
Koni yellow adjustable suspension
17" Toora Platinum 8 Wheels with Falkien Z451 Tyres (Rears with loads of tread, fronts only a month old)
Klinger Headgasket
Black Diamond pads and discs on the front
EBC discs and greensuff pads on the back
Sony MP3 Headunit
Alpine Components in the front
JBL 6x9's in the rear
Stainless backbox

The service book is stamped up to 69,000 miles and I have loads of bills.

This Coupe is in very good condition for its age and drives superbly. Starts first time every time.

I had the cambelt and Waterpump changed on the 19/03/2004 and it has covered approximately 7,000 miles since then, so this will not have to be a consideration for some time.

The interior looks superb and the seats are in superb condition.
I have the spare key and fob.

It is taxed until the end of July and MOT’d until June the 7th.

I also have an HPI report from when I purchased it last year.

Bad Bits
The bodywork is in very good order but does have small scuffs on the corners of the bumpers. There are a couple of small minor rust spots. It also has some parking dings but this is to be expected on a car of this age.

The central locking motor recently packed up on the drivers door. Alarm and immobiliser still work, just have to use the key to open the drivers door. A new motor will not cost much, just not been bothered to fix it.

This car does have aircon but this stopped working over the winter. I had a new condenser fitted last May and it worked flawlessly through the summer, no idea what it may be at this time.

As I said before the car drives superbly and looks fantastic when clean :). It is in excellent condition for it’s age and it will not disappoint.

I am looking for £2250 ono

1 - 8 of 8 Posts