·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've asked the seller a question asking what his game is. Will be interesting to see if I get an answer.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks dodgy to me...:shake:

Wheres whatshisface :dunno:, oh whats his name, the chap on here who spams the ebay spammers!:guns:

Help please..?

·
Registered
881 Posts
shouldnt the SE have cruise?

although RAC says its what it's advertised as...
Make ROVER
Year of manufacture 2004
Model 75 CONTEMPORARY SE CDTI
Engine size (CC)1951

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
steer clear. They are usually after your deposit or waiting to jump you upon the apparent viewing.

There has been a supercharged EP3 Civic type R on eBay. Its been getting listed since last summer for 3K. The age and mileage they go for about 10K standard never mind SuperCharged.

Ive seen the chap on the civic forum. Apparently the photos were taken from the civic forum(after the supercharger was fitted he posted them) Since then some scammer has been using them pretending to sell his car at a bargain price. Nothing he can do to stop it :(

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks dodgy to me...:shake:

Wheres whatshisface :dunno:, oh whats his name, the chap on here who spams the ebay spammers!:guns:

Help please..?
Thats Zebedeedooda that sorts out the dodgy adverts. Unfortunately, this advert isn't breaking ebay rules at the moment although we suspect it's dodgy.

I've not received a reply from the seller and I won't be suprised if I don't.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Thats Zebedeedooda that sorts out the dodgy adverts. Unfortunately, this advert isn't breaking ebay rules at the moment although we suspect it's dodgy.

I've not received a reply from the seller and I won't be suprised if I don't.
Thats the fella..

Cheers Murphy:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Either somethings not right or someones going to bag a bargain.

It's a 2004 facelift model with 63K and full history. The seller has no feedback, has set no reserve and is stating in the questions/answers bit at the bottom that he will end early for £3500 - I don't think so.

Nice looking car though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-NEW-SHAP...7QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18262QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hello why are u selling the car so cheap what is wrong with the car ??

Here is the reply I got from the seller !!!!

Hi,
I'm really glad that you are interested in my car. First of all I want to say that it has a clear and clean title with no accident records,it has never been abused or raced.I am the first and the only owner of this beautiful car that has been spoiled like a baby.I always kept it in my garage,away from bad weather and it looks gorgeous.Unfortunately I am forced to let it go.You see, due to my job I had to move to Germany and I just found a great house offer.

The thing is that I have to make a deposit so I can be sure that I won't loose this great offer. On the other hand, I hope I will find someone who will treat this baby like I did. All you have to do is to pay a small amount of £ 3.500 with all the shipping costs included.I hope you are the buyer that I'm looking for,please let me know if you are still interested.
I only use eBay approved payment methods for this kind of transaction.

Best regards,

·
Registered
rover_75
211 Posts
"This is a pre-approved bidding/buyer list.To get pre-approved you must email me before place any bid.Every bids placed without my approval will be cancelled.
Drastic measures must be taken against fake bidders"
How could a new member with zero feedback and e-bay experience be wary of "fake bidders" after completing no transactions? That doesn't make sense.

And he wants you to e-mail him? Maybe he's collecting e-mail addresses for spamming purposes too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts