MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you who know Dan will probably know already...but he's just got a cracking new job after a pretty gruelling interview process...I think he's gonna be minted now so he can get the rounds in ;)

Just wanted a public congrats so everyone can overuse the :beer: symbol :dddc:

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Yurr!

Well done Dan, really pleased for you!

No more car washing for you!!!

And I agree a few beers down the Oak to celebrate I think!

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Eh?

I heard that really it was a shoe-in. At the interview he was asked to demonstrate his valeting skills on the MD's car and that was it;) He left the competition standing.

Only problem is they've now rewritten the job description............he spends 1 day a week on the job and four days cleaning in the car park :lol:

Only joking! Well done Dan :)

Mike

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Thanks people :D

I still can't believe it but I'm sure everything will hit home when I start getting faults next week when I start.

I work for a company called Teradyne www.teradyne-ds.com which do a lot of work for the Ford group. I shall be there engineer based at Jaguar for then resolving issues they have mainly with cars failing there diagnostics checks at the end of the production line. I will also be involved in upgrading the diagnostics software and possibley assist in the development of new vehicles.

I shall know a lot more next week when I start :)

Ultimate Racer said:
nice one dan :D now you can afford a proper car...not some ****ty clio!
Hmmmmm I might have to dissapoint you there :p;)

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Dan, saw a Clio 182 for sale today! If you end up wielding a spanner in Kineton, maybe you could have a look! :dddc:

And of course, Well done mate! I'm gonna buy you a drink soon! :beer: :beer: :dddc:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Hehe cheers Jim :)

If I get a Clio I shall probably order a new one because I want some options ;)

I am just reading my work terms and conditions... once they are signed I am officially known as "Test Development Engineer" :D

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Congratulations, Dan.... Evidence that working hard pays off, I'm sure.

Sounds like an excellent job. Well done :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts