MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So come on then, who will be decorating their cars in time for the World cup? I've already seen tonnes of cars flying around with England flags on their windows, scarf's in their rear window, tacky stickers on the registration plate etc...

What will you be doing to your F / TF if anything?

Lee

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,041 Posts
I thought there must be some sort of football tournament coming up judging by all the flags. Great a month empty roads.:bgrin2:

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
I have a permanent England Flag on my number plate because I'm from England.

I tried a flag on the aerial and it bent so much that it was horizontal.

Tried the type that trap in the window frame but useless when hood down.

I'll probably avoid excessive displays again this year.

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Sprinter said:
........I tried a flag on the aerial and it bent so much that it was horizontal.....
I have one of those lightweight polyester type ones, it flutters noisily, but doesn't seem to bend the aeriel at all.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
petevick said:
nothing, is it something to do with football ??? :indiff: :dddc:
Same here..

Football? What's that then?!? :irked:

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Dee said:
Same here..

Football? What's that then?!? :irked:
Believe me, I can't stand it, but you have to show some national pride don't you. But to be honest I'm surprised it's allowed, I mean, it can't be PC can it :irked:

·
Registered
mgf
172 Posts
Probably nothing on the F but on my daily comute Vespa PX i'll attach an England flag to my 6ft flag pole - mod style!! In this politically correct world we live in i'll probably be told to take it down in case i offend someone though! :irked:

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
James C said:
Believe me, I can't stand it, but you have to show some national pride don't you. But to be honest I'm surprised it's allowed, I mean, it can't be PC can it :irked:
With everything else that's gone PC mad, lately, I'm surprised they haven't done away with England flags, and replaced them with one huge flag, showing all the nations flags :err:

·
Registered
150 Posts
why worry about being pc be ENGLISH AND PROUD its about time we stopped bending over and kissing every bodies but leave that to the scumbags that run the country

1 - 20 of 40 Posts