MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

erm am getting a knightfire red car, and i was just finking my blue neons ain't going to look right on it, what colour shud i get? red ones again?

any sujestions?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yay the circus is coming to town :p

Not a fan of neons on regular cars, unless the car is going to be a specific car that all about lighting or just a show car or something.

But go crazy, tbh no neons will look great but go for it, its good to be different i guess!!

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
We have a diesel forum now, when are we going to get a chav section....?

As for neons....no comment.:shake:

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
not with them properly secured, its hanging off my targa roof bag clip at the moment, but i'l take some if you need some!

·
Registered
350 Posts
on the right car some trick lighting can really set it off, and attract the attention at shows. But i would only consider it as a finiishing touch, not a first phase mod.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMAO.... i asked for a colour not to be called a chav lol .. and am using led's under the wheel arches so damn right there diffrent =D and it will only be the slightest of glows..... so any colours getting back to the Question, that will look gud with knightfire red.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think your going to struggle to get a neon colour to fit with nightfire red. The only way I could say for sure is to photoshop it, but to be honest, I'd put the money to better use.... colur code the spoiler, a get a ZR one fitted. It would suit the car much better

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol this is just a last touch thing, but i was just wondering what colours, colour coded it alreay is. am not a fan of the mg rear bumper gives it a fat arse :) and my exhurst wud be hinden then.... al give the photo shop idea a go.
cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dunno what i was on then...i mean i have a zr spoiler, and wudn't put it on unless it was same colour lolol

·
Registered
2 Posts
red neons or leds.......or you could get the muit colour led set for about 300 i think try demon tweeks........pulse neons work well......whats your budget like?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
surley the money can be used for something else?

Im not being rude (as some of the other posts are very harsh tbh) but neons are not really a good look.

But, its your car at the end of the day.

I really am thinking what colour goes with nightfire red, but i honestly cant think of any, bright white possibly? do they make white neons?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah white neons are made, that may not look bad!

as i sed in previous posts, neons are a last to go on but wen it comes i will only spend up to that amount if that. no way do they cum b4 engine mods lol!

cheers

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
19,225 Posts
what about red ones' for the back, amber for the sides and white for the front? when you brake the back neon comes on. when you indicate the side noen comes on??

personnaly id rather set my car on fire then have neons. but each to there own

1 - 20 of 21 Posts