MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a weekend event for F/TF's only, join us on a journey of the whole length of the A470 which starts at Cardiff Bay South Wales and ends at Llandudno in North Wales, there is a charge for this event to help cover costs of rallye plaques,function room and Disco on the Saturday evening,there is a 3 course meal which costs £15 a head for those that are coming to the Saturday evening function at the Kensington Hotel.

Places are limited so book early,click on link below and you will find links for more information on this event,also some accomodation suggestions and of course your addmision form to fill in and send off to Tim Morris ASAP,let me know if you book accom and have sent off application form thanks, Dave

Email me here [email protected]

Click for info and application form

Click on Plaque for more info

The A470

update** 20+ already confirmed bookings.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
is this a cruise dave ;) watch out for the police lol
make sure you dont gather in a large group the police could book you for being antisocial lol.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha, funny enough the police
have been informed at Cardiff and theyre not really interested, and this event is covered by the MSA act so no probs,we wont be 50 F/TF's in a line ha ha, the start will be staggered a little in small groups every 5 / 10 mins or so :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
19,225 Posts
i would love to have gone to this, but ive got my car booked in for a 1/4 mile at trax the very same day :( :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
John said:
i would love to have gone to this, but ive got my car booked in for a 1/4 mile at trax the very same day :( :)
I forgot about Trax, I've already agreed to go to Trax with a friend. Oh well my application form for Coast2Coasts already done and on its way so Coast2Coast it is.

I'm sure I'll enjoy driving through the Welsh countryside more then Trax as I've been the last 4 years.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well done guy's you know it makes sense :) it will be a good event, Tony are you on your own or is there 2 of you? Tomy i guss that 's 2 for you,hope your both coming for evening meal and Disco, the application forms you send off go to Tim Morris and he will let me know when he receives them, asking you for above info just to keep my list up to date a little quicker thanks, there's 25 or 26 F/TF's so far booked, Dave

·
Registered
660 Posts
oh oh! I feel a birthday treat for me coming on. I could arrange to go here :bgrin: ( I think) if any pennies left after getting a fair bit of work done on the garden.

·
Registered
660 Posts
If only.....need a new fence, (want concrete H posts) levelling of grass, tree stump removed, bits and bobs....and etc. If i try it no time for mg driving, if hubby does it no time for type R driving.. what can I say ?cars before gardens??

G

·
Come on guys...any more going to put their names down for this Welsh Weekend extravaganza organised by the lovely David.....with additional help on the Sunday run from the equally lovely Mark L.....??? Beautiful scenery, an evening meal and...THE DISCO!!!!

I've already booked for this....room paid for at the Kensington........I just hope that me telling you this doesn't put any prospective Coast to Coast-ers off. I should warn you...I LURVE to boogie and I don't care how funny I look.......worth going if only for the hilarious sight of me getting on down on the dance floor!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Can i remind you that you must send off application form to Tim Morris for this event as well as book up your hotel to enter,
*** marked on list below is forms received by Tim to date,thanks, Dave

Info and Application form here
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/runnymede-mgoc/mgpitfiles/coasttocoast/coasttocoast.htm

Dave & Evelyn ***
Adrian & Dawn *** menu order in
Jerry & Diane ***
Alison Arthur ***
Geoff & Karen ***
Brian (greyfox) & Kay ***
Simon & Julie
Keith & Liz ***
Andrew & Elinor ***
Mark & Debs
Martin & Josie ***
Tim & Liz ***
Mark Ward ***
Daphne & Hajo ***
Math & Sanne
Jay --- form on way-menu order in
Barrie & Friend
Colin & Trixie ***
Emma & Claire
Paul & Fran ***
Sean & Claire ***
Paul & Margaret ***
Neil & Barbara ***
Andie & David --- form on way
Alistair & Carol *** menu order in
David & Michelle *** menu order in
Cliff Hobbs ***
Alan Irwin ***
Steve Seedhouse ***
James C --- form on way------menu order in
Simon & Ann *** menu order in

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Confirmed applications recieved and place number

I have recieved menu choice off many of you which will help hotel on the night,keep them coming if possible,thanks.

1 Andrew Pennington x 2
2 Josephine Hart x 2
3 Geoff Symonds x2
4 Keith Cooper x2
5 Alison Arthur x1
6 Paul Smith x2
7 Mark Ward x2
8 Jerry Herbert x2
9 Daphne Witzel x2
10 Brian Jones x2
11 Tim Morris x 2
12 Dave Alexander x2
13 John Chapman x 1
14 Alan Irwin x 2
15 Colin Walker/White x 2
16 Cliff Hobbs x 2
17 Steve Seedhouse x 2
18 Paul Sharpe x 2
19 Sean Rankin x 2
20 Adrian Clifford x 2
21 Simon Young x 2
22 Alistair Cole x 2
23 Barbara Rushton x 2
24 Dave Morris x 2
25 Emma Jackman x 2
26 Jay Sheppard x 1
27 James Curgenven x 1
28 Andie Burridge x 2

awaiting application confirmation

Simon & Julie
Mark & Debs
Math & Sanne
Barrie

Info and Application form here
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/runnymede-mgoc/mgpitfiles/coasttocoast/coasttocoast.htm

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just thought id'e add that if anyone is about Cardiff on Saturday Aug 5th my F and Greyfox's TF along with Jerry & Diane in support,will be on display at Cardiff Bay from 10am to 6pm to promote Coast to Coast for MGF Register and MGF/TF's in general which starts from here 4 weeks later, if your about come and say hi, Dave:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts