MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Whoa there, let me stop it dead :rotflmao:

Actros was just messing about with this and asked if he could put it in his car window. I replied that its no problem but thats as far as it goes. Its not something the club has got up its just something that Actros has done. We have looked at this but at the moment the costs are far too high. We will however continue to look at options. These however are not for sale from the club at all so sorry to confuse anyone.

Does look damn good though doesn't it :bgrin:

Ken

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
36 Posts
logo design

Good design, just wondered if you are going to use the Union Jack in the middle, why not use the MGR flag badge that most of us will have on our cars rather than the wavey one you have gone for ?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
BigBlack75 said:
Good design, just wondered if you are going to use the Union Jack in the middle, why not use the MGR flag badge that most of us will have on our cars rather than the wavey one you have gone for ?

Doubtful to be honest. If we went for the union flag thats on Rovers we would then have to use the union flag/chequered flag that MG use as well. By using the waving flag it lends some movement to the design and suggests Britishness rather than the MG/Rover link. After all the Rover and MG badges are on the logo and the waving union flag connects the two. At least thats how I see it and I assume the original designer for the logo as well. We have been using the logo since the club was formed so I guess it will stay the same.

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts