MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered this site a few days ago when searching for pads for my polisher. This is a great site offering detailing items with good prices. Spoken to the owner and he is a great, helpful guy.

Thought it might be helpful but i am sure gurus are already well aware of this site.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
Yup yup, run by the man Tim, I've spent a fair bit on there. He also has a sister site, carsparkle.com.
Glad you found it though, he's a top chap and delivery is very quick :)

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
yes we are, I've met Tim a few times and hes a great genuine guy.

Never had a problem with any order I've made and he gave his first discount code to mg-rover.org about 6 months before he gave out any others.

As other people who's used him know too well, the service is great, everything arrives promptly, well packaged and usually with a hand written thankyou note, cant fault the service at all.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Browsing carsparkle.com at the moment, this is also a very good site. Just spoke to Tim some mins ago who is delivering today, top man.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes we are, I've met Tim a few times and hes a great genuine guy.

Never had a problem with any order I've made and he gave his first discount code to mg-rover.org about 6 months before he gave out any others.

As other people who's used him know too well, the service is great, everything arrives promptly, well packaged and usually with a hand written thankyou note, cant fault the service at all.
Just spotted your name while i was browsing his forums :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back to the topic again. I have recieved my order from Tim in 5 days (to Istanbul) which i think is wonderful, neat packaging, very good quality, top man, highly recommended.

Now how on earth am i going to get used to this washing mitt after so many good years with the sponge, this thing will really slow me down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts