MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
Mega said:
J D Power............Always at the bottom!
Mega
You have no idea how difficult this actually is...

...I agree totally with you on this one. It's as if the Citroen designers took the Austin Allegro, smudged a little clay to round it off a bit, and then set about adding as many things that will go wrong as possible. It's even got a gimmickly steering wheel, just like the Allegro. Dreadful car.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The steering wheel is actually a great feature. Theres no more that can go wrong in this car than any other modern car on the road. A few electronic gizmos doesn't always mean trouble.

·
Registered
rover_25
1,034 Posts
Go

ging32 said:
The steering wheel is actually a great feature. Theres no more that can go wrong in this car than any other modern car on the road. A few electronic gizmos doesn't always mean trouble.
So many people on this forum seem to have brought C4's, is it Rover's spirtual successor?
________
Lewis Veraldi

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ging32 said:
ging32, I think you're wasting your time answering these guys, you can't take too seriously people saying that the Citroen C4 is crap. it's not only a good car, it's one of the most stylish out there and it has been recently voted 2006 World Car Design of the Year.

As for JD Power, I'm not even sure whether the C4 is on the list or not...

And yes, the steering wheel is indeed a great feature!...lol

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
CitroenC4 said:
ging32, I think you're wasting your time answering these guys, you can't take too seriously people saying that the Citroen C4 is crap. it's not only a good car, it's one of the most stylish out there and it has been recently voted 2006 World Car Design of the Year.

As for JD Power, I'm not even sure whether the C4 is on the list or not...

And yes, the steering wheel is indeed a great feature!...lol
Ive not driven one so ill reserve judgement, however, the fact that it was voted best is no real argument.
If you hate bananas or marmite, but then one of them gets voted "Best food stuff of 2006" doesnt mean you dont think it tastes like **** anymore....its totally subjective.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
What I do object to are these stupid 'runny' headlights that are continually foistered upon the market by car designers as of late, be it from BMW, Merc or Citroen.

They're fecking horrible...

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
When it first came out I thought it was absolutely discusting. But they really have grown on me and I quite like them now. Weather thats a good thing or a bad thing I do not know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts