MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning all,
to the consternation of my wife and bank manager, the dark side has got me.
There is a German site (chrome design) that do bits and bobs for the mgf although I own a mgtf 115 (03 plate), could anyone answer the following.

mgf door pull chrome trim
mgf door handle chrome trim
mgf front and side vent chrome trim
mgf demister chrome trim.
Are all the above interchangeable/ suitable for the tf.
how do the demister and vent trims fit on, are they glued/ sticky back.
has anyone had any dealings with this company and what do the above look like (tacky ?)
has anyone got any get rich quick schemes to pay for the above.
thanks in advance
dips

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
just had a quick look through...

no get rich quick schemes i am afraid..
never used that company before so not sure of how good they are.

most of the bits u haev suggested are stuck on, they will have a strip of foam 3M sticky pad material which is placed over your vent.

and i am pretty sure they will fit, but would wait until someone with an f comes along to back me up.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
I have seen a lot of the Chromdesign stuff and some of it is a bit tacky. This is merely an opinion though. I particularly do not like the door pull surrounds and the (Mk1 style) gear lever ring. However, i do own the instrument faceplate and it is a really well made item and looks very nice indeed - so, my opinion on thier wares is a bit split - some is good, some is a bit iffy IMO.

I bought my faceplate from Moss, they sell the ChromDesign stuff over here (makes it easier to get items delivered i reckon). Moss tend to be a bit pricey though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts