MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was the walsall area , imust addmit after lots of research i didnt want it done in fear of the end results but he came to my place of work about 11.50am and finished it at 5.pm but he did'nt rush the job ,plus while he was waiting for paint to dry etc he went round the car and got rid of any little scuff marks he could find ,,,,,top marks

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I've got several chips, scratches that i would like to sort out so i would like to know the cost too.

I'm wandering whether it's worth a full respray in a couple of years when i get my company car if it is too expensive.

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi peeps it cost £188 to do the original scratch which was about 4 inches long and went straight down to the bare metal which some little prat did but like i said earlier while he was waiting for paint to dry etc he went round the car cleaning up other scuff marks ,particularly pleased with him doin' the scuff mark i had on the rear bumper from when i bought it ,can't see any marks at all now impressed

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
forgot to say the chap who did it told me they charge per panel for instance front wing might have one scratch on and the other wing could have 20 scratches on and it would cost the same its to do more with how hard or easy it is to blend the panel being painted into the next panel which is'nt

GOT SOMETHING TO DO AT MO BUT WILL POST NAME AND NUMBER LATER TONIGHT WHEN I'VE DUG IT OUT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.