MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have seen my other thread regarding Roverpsort Tomcat parts, then you will know I'm after bits n pieces.

Does anyone know if the Chinese have made a decision on what thye are doing with the stock that is left in the flightshed yet?

At the SnR auction, the chinese would not let anyone in to the building, which holds a vast amount of SnR parts.

We submitted a sealed bid for parts but have still heard nothing back yet.

Any info would be good.

Dave

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has the environmental work around the flightsheds been completed yet?

Still interested in parts in there.

Dave

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I've been told the chinese so I assume Nanjing? Is this the same as PVH?

I know they are cleaning the spilt fuel up there, but they still hav stock in the building that I could do with.

Any help would be great, as I'd hate it to be skipped, due to it not seeming good bits to someone.

Dave

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't reckon I know.......

Tomcat Race Parts
MGF/TF Race parts
ZR Race Parts
Mini Race Parts
TR7 Race Parts

Etc

Nothing really exciting, but valuable if you have a race car like me.

Dave

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As the 28 days later lads have been in there (excellent stuff lads too I might add), does anyone who is now employed back there or knows what is happening with the SnR stock at the back end of the flightshed let me know.

Is it still going to be given to wyles hardy for auction? or opened up for general sales again?

Has the petrol clean up finished yet?

For god sake don't scrap any of the parts in there!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want to remain unknown.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
5,867 Posts
I would have thought given that NAC have now had a lease on the Flightshed for well over 6 months now that anything left in the premises by the previous lesse would likely have become NAC's property. Although if there is a UK comercial lawyer on here he/she coudl certainly clarify the legal status/custody of goods left on the premises by the previous lessee in a commercial lease situation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts