1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Heard a bit about this, I might bring the ZS, is there much of a MG/Rover presence there?

And is it really just for modded cars?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
im up for it!
hard to get a babysitter on a monday but will try

parsec, tonedef when were you thinking of going?

where exactly is it? have heard about it but not sure where it is!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
parsec said:
Heard a bit about this, I might bring the ZS, is there much of a MG/Rover presence there?

And is it really just for modded cars?
I seen a few non-modded cars there, I used to take the ZedR just a std +120 !!
I'll only be taking my BRM still std except for exhaust !

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CruiseCheshire Meet every monday night from 7.00pm entry fee is £1 but this meet is totaly legal.(free for the next couple of weeks)(fair on too this monday coming)

Multimap directions MAP

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
can make most cruises - bought a house not long ago so i'm skint fer doing anythign else !!

this monday would get me outta the house - but any monday really !

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I think I'd be up for this, be warned though I might be a bit over the hill, having just turned the big 30. Still I'm a young 30 honest :lol:

Tone you up for meeting somewhere just beforehand and then I can follow you in?

Would definitely like to see your BRM by the way, I used to drive a 200vi a few years back :) and it has taken me until the ZS to get something that I'm as happy with.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
dont worry bout the age i'm closing fast on the big 30 (29) - But I do have the heart of a 18 year old ( I keep it at home in a jar )

Yeah meeting before would be better - in the past i've met people in the B&Q facing but depends where you coming from !

I'll be coming from Stockport !

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
ToneDef said:
dont worry bout the age i'm closing fast on the big 30 (29) - But I do have the heart of a 18 year old ( I keep it at home in a jar )

Yeah meeting before would be better - in the past i've met people in the B&Q facing but depends where you coming from !

I'll be coming from Stockport !
Good stuff mate :) Across the road at B&Q beforehand sounds good. What sort of time do you want? Drop me a PM and I'll send you a mobile number too.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would love to join you guys! 2 BRM's turning up together would be great! But unfortunately I'm comitted to playing footy on a Monday evening! :doh:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
John it is a shame you cant make 2 BRMs together would look mighty cool !

Parsec, I'm aiming to be in the B&Q car park about 7pm ish.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ToneDef said:
John it is a shame you cant make 2 BRMs together would look mighty cool !

If the meet is gonna be a regular thing then i may pop over ... 3 BRM's in a row ... that would look even cooler !!

Antony

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Antony said:
If the meet is gonna be a regular thing then i may pop over ... 3 BRM's in a row ... that would look even cooler !!
Bloody hell that's the ZS outnumbered then!!!! :) I will have to find it some friends :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
parsec said:
Bloody hell that's the ZS outnumbered then!!!! :) I will have to find it some friends :)
With a bit of luck, this BRM will be being replaced with a ZS 180 shortly! So will even things up! Thats if someones willing to take it off me for the price I'm willing to let it go for!
Hope its a good turnout for you all tonight.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts