MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Photobucket censored all the spunky vids.
Had a look and I have lots of WHOA this is too fucked tile things.

Will try to get them back.

Bunch of pervies.

·
Registered
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Photobucket censored all the spunky vids.
Had a look and I have lots of WHOA this is too fucked tile things.

Will try to get them back.

Bunch of pervies.
:lol: They were great though, poor blokes spoilling their hearts out to some slag who then sold thei stories to your Son :lol:

PS cannot believe my 'Who are you voting for' thread has been locked, ffs, what a shit forum this is these days.

·
Registered
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Actually the rumours are wrong - its tomorrow it is being delivered. :):minxy::dddc:
Let's hope it's not Yodel who are bringing it. My mate had her tits felt today, on her doorstep by a Yodel driver.

*True story, she's reported him.

Madness :(

·
Registered
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
WTF! How did this come about?!
Well.......... First off shes 55 years old (still attractive) but ill, registered as disabled now.

So she was in her PJ's, respectable, as she is in and out of hospital in these PJ's.

Yodel came, it was an Asian lad, he passed her the box and brushed against her breast, she said "be more careful" then he reached out and did it again. WTF?

She was telling me she wasn't going to tell her OH because he's quite racist and would go mental, I told her she shouldn't keep anything from him.

I told her to report this lad, she said she has done now, but I don't believe her, I think she wanted to keep it on the low down ie from her OH.

Aaaaaanyway, she decided to tell her other half who went mental, there must be some possesive tendencies there or jealousy because he went mad at HER!

It's completely fucked up.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Yeah, that is a slightly skewered way of dealing with it but I guess he had no one else to vent to... Yodel boy should defo be dealt with though (by which I mean through the proper channels, not a back alley beating... :err: so to speak...)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts