MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I was wondering the same thing!

dunno if the glowing will be as strong with the dark plastic coolant tanks in the rovers...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Steam out of the exhaust ;)

Me gots to get some but i aint' going all the way up to demon tweeks to get some!!

Me wants some before everyone else gets it though :lol:

·
Registered
702 Posts
sounds funny enough, tho man they aint any good pics to see if its really any good.

I wouldnt do that to my car tho, cant stand cars with more lights than it came with let alone driving around thinking your the red arrows. :D

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yeah but I thought the steam that comes out of the exhaust is just stored humidity not coolant liquid!?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ahhhh i see your point now :D

Coolant shouldnt be getting by the pistons etc. and there for shouldnt be going out the exhaust port - Now i see what you mean hehe.

I aint a clue but im never going to put lights on the outside of my that aint' supposed to be there - so this would be the option for me ;)

Need some decent piccy's under bonnet and stuff like that :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks like pretty amazing stuff tho..... only prob is it could get a little boring as it lasts for 2 months.. and u cant chose when it works!!!!!! lol Worth a larf tho! might get my mate to shove some in his astra as a trial. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts