MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Its a long shot I know but can anyone get tickets for the Liverpool Vs Milan Champions league final in athens???

Adam

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tickets aint the problem..... its the flights....
flights already sorted my son - I'm going!!! am going to take my chances with a tout when I get there.....

Booked flights in Feb!!!!

Fancy a drive?? My parents have property 30 miles from Athens Centre.
A little bit far to drive...nice offer though!!!!

come on you scouse boys!!

Adam

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
not when they are going for £600 a pair on ebay :dddc:
I heard a grand mentioned on the radio today.

personnaly if i was a liverpool fan id be glad to go. you aint got a chance in hell this time though :dddc:

edit i could get you some uefa cup final tickets though. closer to home aswell :lol:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not when they are going for £600 a pair on ebay :dddc:
A grand per ticket more like.....if they were £600 a pair I'd have bought some ages ago!!!

I heard a grand mentioned on the radio today.

personnaly if i was a liverpool fan id be glad to go. you aint got a chance in hell this time though :dddc:

edit i could get you some uefa cup final tickets though. closer to home aswell :lol:

We're gonna win it, I can feel it in my bones -----plus with Man Utd and Chelski fans at work I cant wait to rub it in!!!

Uefa cup final tickets.....yeah I'd take them off your hands. How much?

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
They are up for grabs on the CTR forum. no replies to the thread yet.

Unable to make the game so therefore i have 2 tickets for the final up for sale for the forthcoming uefa cup final game at hampden. South Stand upper tier to the left of the halfway line area. Selling for the price i paid in total for them £110 for the pair plus special delivery or tickets can be collected from me in person as i live in scotland.
http://civictype-r.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=136127

think you need to sign up to see the link but i could get the fellas email for you. Pay me a visit on the way up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts