Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen CD manuals for sale on Ebay. I have a 2005 cdti connoisseur se auto tourer. Does anybody know if these are worthwhile and wnether or not they cover the later models? TIA

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
It is against forum rules to discuss these CD's as they are pirated copies. MG-Rover.org does not condone any kind of Copyright Infringement.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
IanRobertson said:
It is against forum rules to discuss these CD's as they are pirated copies. MG-Rover.org does not condone any kind of Copyright Infringement.

Did I read somewhere it was against forums rules to discuss ?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
IanRobertson said:
The man asked that you dont talk about this on the fourms

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Not often I get a day off to laze about razzing the net, shame kids are floating about. Trying to boost enthusiasm to put a new filter drier in the a/c station. :getcoat:

·
Registered
rover_75
2,596 Posts
IanRobertson said:
Serious question but who owns the RAVE copyright(s) now?

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
Good question Minty, I'd imagine it's still whoever the assets of MGRover now?

If anyone does know the answer though, I'll gladly contact said rights holders and seek permission for the club to provide (I'll host it!) for members only the RAVE/EPC information!

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
I've closed this thread as I think all has been covered off now. In case anyone hasn't quite got around to reading the rules:

8.6). Do not posts links or requests for RAVE or Xpart/MG-Rover EPC CD's. These are copyright material and can be purchased from third party suppliers. Additionally do NOT post extracts from these publications such as diagrams as this is also a breach of copyright. Nor should you discuss Rave or Xpart/MG-Rover EPC CD's.

Regards

Mike ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.