MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Any more for this one then?? Get your names off to Colin sharpish, details below

Free Passes

Still room for some other F / TF's - just send me a SAE, asap

SAE to

Colin Murrell
EW6-18
c/o RR Plc
PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE

join us for free!! First 15

Classic and Sports Car are running an Action Day at Castle Coombe, myself and the West Country Region are organising an F Reg presence there. It is a great day with some cracking cars on show. The idea is you turn up and drive!

15 Track passes are available if i get enough interest! I will organise the discounted passes and Colin Tel
07778 778985 will be allocating the 15 display places!!!!

Even if you dont get one of these it is a great day and is a cheap and fun way of getting onto the track with your 'F'. If you dont want to take your car out on the track there is still plenty to do with trade stands etc all there. Prices below

Advance Admission is Adult-£8, OAP-£4, U16 FOC!!
On the Day it will be Adult-£10, OAP-£5, U16 FOC!!

Track passes are £25 in advance and £30 on the day

Parade Laps are £10 in advance and £15 on the day, (you will be led for 3 laps by a pace car)

Link to Castle Coombe Web Site

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/classic_sportscaractionday.htm

Camping is available for the night before, so anyone interested email me and ill sort it as im quite up for that as its a long drive for me!!!

Get Ringing and Emailing!!

Rick Earle

MGF Membership Secretary
Email [email protected]

We're probably next to the TVR club again!! And some old 60's/70's Triumphs? A proper British Sportscar gathering within the event!!

Names down so far =

Dave Morris (SAE rec'd)
Brian Jones (SAE rec'd)
Jay (SAE rec'd) possibly Brean as well?
Andie (SAE in transit - no not a van!!)
James C
Funky Plates (Lee) and Brean as well??
Colin (that's Combe and Brean!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts