MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my 2001 Rover 25 1.8 iL Automatic soon, and am trying to see how much it will be worth.

What Car price guides values a part-exchange at £2500 and private sale at £2700, but they seem to be selling for so much cheaper than this on Autotrader, so I'm worried the car might not even fetch this value.

The car is in excellent condition with only 26k miles covered, anybody think it will fetch more being an automatic, and why are they selling for so cheap when they are great little cars?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The car is in excellent condition with only 26k miles covered, anybody think it will fetch more being an automatic, and why are they selling for so cheap when they are great little cars?
People think that parts are hard to source and it doesn't help with MG-Rover not existing anymore (including no dealer network).

To be honest, any low budget hatchback falls in price very quickly because there are so many of them.

2k will be a very good price to sell it at if it's in good nick.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shame for sellers as I have only had mine a year, and think it's a solid, good performing, well built car, but was given it by family member, and it's an auto, so really lookin to move back to a manual car now.

Great for buyers tho! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts