MG-Rover.org Forums banner

961 - 980 of 988 Posts

·
Registered
classic_rover
21 Posts
Hello just thought i would ask to see if the people of this forum wanted to post a couple of pictures of their Pride & Joy,
just to let others and me see what other people are doing to their cars
-

heres my 420 Gsdi Turbo my first Rover project which i am just starting:

i will upload some better ones when i have done a little bit more work on it
and it is cleaned and polished.

soe come on and get posting a few pictures of you motors

Ian​
Here is my 45 with a genuine 61k Immaculate inside and out ... I'm not on social media so I can't post the picture sorry

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
14 Posts
Here's mine. 2003 1.8 manual saloon, 53K, full service history up to 50K. Back bumper has a couple of scuffs and a crack - but should be repairable.
Plans are a set of Gridspokes that are on their way, maybe a Double Din Sat Nav head unit - certainly a reversing camera to save more bumper damage!

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
This is Judy

She's my ZS 120+, bought for a song last year as a winter car while the TF is off the road. Plan was to sell the car once the car was back on the road, however plans change :)

The car has minimal service history as the previous owner of over 12 years used to work on the buses before retiring and had the car maintained by a tame former coworker. Judging by how well the car runs I have no reason to doubt this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's my zs+ 120. Only owned her a couple of weeks so far fitted a performance back box and cone air filter, front fogs and don't the grilles in gloss black

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
961 - 980 of 988 Posts