MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody reccomend this company? Just want to make sure they are ok before i place an order.

·
Registered
46 Posts
These guys work through the the talkaudio forum and have an excellent reputation as well as 1st class service

·
Registered
201 Posts
direct

This company are really good iv had 2x alpine sterios from them in the last year and where £100 cheaper than halfords.

Highly recomended delivery is next day.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
fingz999 said:
This company are really good iv had 2x alpine sterios from them in the last year and where £100 cheaper than halfords.

Highly recomended delivery is next day.
I'll second that. I've ordered goods late in the day twice from them before now (a couple of years apart) and they've arrived the very next day both times. There prices are very competetive too. I cringe having to look elsewhere - the deal has to be very good to get me to deviate!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Pretty sure this is where I got my Pioneer headunit from... got it something like £150-200 cheaper than places like Halfords... arrived very quickly too!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
As resident talkaudio spokesperson ( ;) ), it would be rude if I didn't post my praise. I've bought from there.. well, far too many times to remember all of them.. not had a single problem. They've also gone out of their way to source parts of very low value for me, where other dealers didn't think it was worth their time to pick up the parts manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
cad

Just recieved new amp,h/unit and speakers from them. 1st class. Ordered via net then spoke to a guy on the fone, they are very clued up.

·
Registered
rover_25
1,021 Posts
Can only echo how highly thought of CAD are. I've ordered ALL of my car audio equipment off them - they are without a doubt 1st choice in UK when it comes to car audio!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
They sent one of my orders out late (only order ever made).

Got it like 3 weeks later.. after been passed around there system they then passed me on to DHL... whos services was even crapper..........

C.A.D ... not to bad.. but DHL - NEVER AGAIN

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yup, CAD seem great.

CarAudioSecurity.com however, aren't :(

I wanted to get my alpine 9853R during my easter holidays from work, so I ordered it on the 2nd, hoping it'd arrive by the 7th at the latest. CAD, at this time, was going through it's redesign, so I couldn't use them :(

By the 4th it still hadn't even processed yet, so I emailed them and they told me that it HAD been, and I'd have it by the 8th...

the 7th came and it STILL hadn't been processed (apparently) so I rang them up to which they replied "oh sorry, alpine haven't sent us any for a while. You'll have to wait for it I'm afraid"

Hardly tiptop service :|

So advice. Go CAD!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Careful what U order its not always there!

Ordered Amp, Wiring and Sound Deadening 1st March still waiting cause the sound Dead is unavailable. Latest of 4 changes of delivery dates is the supplier is doing an end of year stock take! ffs. If not got any good news 4 me monday I will cancel order of sound dead an seek elsewhere, if I have 2 do that, Iwill not B back to shop with them again.

CHEERS

Petew44

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Pete - BBG seem to frequently have problems with supply of Dynamat.. I've heard of it a few times now. CAD should be happy to split your order and send out the other items first if you ask them nicely :)

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
rover_25
1,021 Posts
Thats my dynamat just been sent out today :) check your e-mail for dispatched goods lads!:) Let the installation commence!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts