MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After opening the instrument panel the other day to replace a bulb, i lost one of the blue bulb holders that hold the capless bulb. The ones on my car, 97 214 Si, has "Toshiba" written on the plastic holder. Please don't confuse it with the smaller bulbs and holders behind the instrument panel, im taking about the ones that light up your temp, fuel, speed and rev gauge and there are supposed to be 3 of them but im missing one.

My question is.... does anybody have a spare one (unlikely), or where can i buy a suitable one or does the older 200 series have the same sized plastic holders so i can find it at a scrap yard? The bulb holder has to accomodate a 501 bulb, the bulb is also used as the side headlamp.

Thanx in advance guys, really need help o nthese as im changing my bulbs to blue and gonna have only half my instrument panel lit up without the third holder!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Naj i got a few spare ones mate, email your addy to me and i'll send you one over with bulb and amber cover.

Project colour lights change means i have a few spares of all the things i needed or might need before i started so i had plenty if things went pair shaped.

Email me on [email protected] with your address and i'll send you one over.

Garry

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have already thanked him (Garry), but just wanted to let others know what a gem this forum is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts