MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have changed to talktalk. The price is saving me £££s - especially on the Continental phone calls - but it's not that reliable, particularly on the phone service, nor are talktalk particularly fussed that calls randomly cut out(!). (This doesn't stop them taking my money...)

So, if I'm looking for a broadband service for my mum, I can't recommend talktalk as she doesn't make as many calls as I do. Nor can I recommend AOL.

She doesn't want anything to do with cable or Sky, either.

Any service that's worthwhile taking to run alongside BT?

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
my top suggestion for customer support and a good overall package would be zenadsl. Their prices may not be the cheapest, but you can't fault their customer support - at least I can from what I've experienced thus far.

·
Registered
36,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
apart from cable or sky, u will be using a BT line for the connection, so get a decent company reputable on their customer care/tech support.

haha, try freecom.net ;)
do I take it, Deano, that when you say "we" answer quickly you mean you work for freecom, hence the haha, not meaning you're being sarky as in suggesting to a 17-year-old that he should insure a ZS 180 as his first car?

With xenadsl, do you get engineer woman amazons? :naughty:

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
do I take it, Deano, that when you say "we" answer quickly you mean you work for freecom, hence the haha, not meaning you're being sarky as in suggesting to a 17-year-old that he should insure a ZS 180 as his first car?

With xenadsl, do you get engineer woman amazons? :naughty:
that is correct. I'm 2nd line tech support for freecom.net.
you can see a link to our site in my signature, and i can get a personal account manager to give u a call at your convenience.;)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
36,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is correct. I'm 2nd line tech support for freecom.net.
you can see a link to our site in my signature, and i can get a personal account manager to give u a call at your convenience.;)
I would make a joke about needing wireless to reach the smallest room, but in my home town the municipal lavatories really are being turned into houses! :eek:mg:

If freecom deals with individuals I'll PM you when I get a minute...

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,505 Posts
BT have always impressed me with the level of customer support. I've not had to wait more than 30 seconds to get connected apart from once in the middle of the day when they called me back.

Excellent service and their prices are only £8.95 per month now! Worthpaying over the crap from TalkTalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts