MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i right in assuming that aswell as the mouth the front bumber id different to a standard 200 in that it has a small bib, if i am right where could i get one?

secondly did the BRM come with clear indicators as standard?

·
Registered
109 Posts
yes the BRM front bumper is different to the std 200 one. It has underskirts on the bumper that make it look as though its sitting lower.

As for the indicators, nope, they're OE orange ones though clear one (DIY jobbie) does look much, much better!

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
That BRM photo Matt posted is like a promotional one.
That little lip, which i love, has never been seen except on that picture.

The 'underskirts' the above post refers to is wrong...
All 200s have them, jut on the brm they are always body coloured, and not all the 200 range were body coloured...most were.

To answer your question, the bumper is no different, apart from the BRM mouth and the BRM mesh grille. They had a mesh grille as standard.
Orange front indicators, and orange side indicators as well.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Micheal, your right in that the "underskirts" are the same as every other 200.
But they are litteralley the same as every other 200. They are not body colour but black just as on a standard 200 I believe. So the only difference with the BRM front bumper is that is has the orange snout & chrome grill attached to a standard 200 bumper. Oh, & sparkle silver inserts.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i love that little lip spoiler too. thats why i asked, as for underskirts i have no idea what you are on about sorry. do you mean the black plastic bits in the corner.

i have that very same picture as you in my sig matt thtas why i asked, i love the tyres on that pic, looks really sporty havng the coloured name.

and also that pic looks like the indicators are clear hense me asking.

anyway...thanks for all your answers, i have been enlightened

thanks

griffo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.